EKITI STATE TO GET ITS YOUNGEST POLITICAL CANDIDATE

"EKITI STATE TO GET ITS YOUNGEST POLITICAL CANDIDATE AS: JAFF; The new entrant with a positive breathe of New beginnings Declares to represent Ado Constituency 2 for Ekiti State House of Assembly ahead of 2019 GENERAL Election.(25/10/2018)


"My aspiration is not borne out of desperation, but a way of representing the masses and be a voicefor the voiceless."

   To start with, let me use this medium to appreciate every critical thinker and progressive minded persons who has stood their grounds to fight for the truth; truly, there is no better reward for this than a brighter future, and together we shall make it happen. What we seek - way forward - is no longer a mirage; the best is here with us.

    On this note, I (John Ayokunle Funso Falodun Pka Hon. Jaff) having learnt, understood and willing to change the face of politics in Ekiti and Nigeria at large, hereby offer myself as a tool for this collective vision. You can be assured of a quality representation because JAFF has your wants covered. I have seen the need, identified the problems and my sleeves are rolled up because the ideas are burning in me to fill the lacuna.


   I'm a young, agile and progressive humanitarian with a touch of class and these I believe will help me as I aspire for a seat in the Ekiti state House of Assembly during the general elections in 2019. With your usual support and upliftment, victory is certain; together we can, together we can flock out all corrupt politicians in our system one after the other- I strongly believe together we will make it.

   So many have asked which political party will flag my candidacy, judging by the crops of selfish parties out there, will JAFF join them? Well, after long consultations and considerations, JAFF has put chosen the very one that would accommodate and support the Youth Candidacy. A party that has at the center of the plans the will of the people.

 On this day 25th of October 2018 which is also my birthday. I officially declare to represent the good people of  Ado constituency 2 come 2019 under INDEPENDENT DEMOCRATS (I. D) party.  At I.D, we are on a mission to challenge the existing order and make the required amendment. We have made attempts during the last Ekiti gubernatorial election and we've seen how the electioneering process is, but we are not scared; rather, we are to ready to bridge the gap and see where we as youths can come in to effect the change required for a better sane society for all.

Since we've been able to identify the problems, let's all put heads together and profer solutions; not because of ourselves but for the coming generations. See it basically as a struggle and not the usual politics of the day; its fight for freedom and not a way of enriching personal pockets. Let's break from the bad norms.


I, John Falodun Ayokunle is offering myself as a servant to my people and I'm ready to serve them with sincerity. I have made my intentions known and I won't go back on that no matter the challenge. It is time to support one of our own, who is vibrant, willing and ready to truly lead us out of political slavery.

 Pray, canvass, mobilise and plan to Support the truth.

Support a better future.
Support John Ayokunle Funso Falodun (Ado Ward 8. Constituency 2).



My Win is Our Win


I AM JOHN AYOKUNLE FUNSO FALODUN (Hon JAFF)  AND I'M READY TO RUN.


JAFF/EKHA2019 ADO CONSTITUENCY 2










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Must Read: The Definitive A-Z Encyclopedia of Wizkid

JUST IN: BUHARI, SARAKI TURN TALISMEN AS THEY PERFORM NATIONAL MIRACLE

Kizz Daniel Has Returned The Money We Paid Him To Perform’ – Babcock University Students Association Confirm